Saddle Butte Pipeline is committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- We believe in “safety first” and adhere to best practice standards to help ensure the safety of the public, our employees, and the environment.
- We believe injuries and accidents are preventable and we are committed to establishing and ensuring a safe work culture.
- We provide our employees with the appropriate training and equipment necessary to perform their work in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
- We maintain a culture of continuous improvement and encourage the ongoing identification and elimination of workplace hazards.
- We require all employees to take personal responsibility for safety and to know and follow established safe work procedures, policies and regulations.
- Saddle Butte utilizes the most advanced pipeline design and maintenance technologies to ensure the safe operation of all of our assets.
Saddle Butte Pipeline is a good steward of land, water and wildlife.
- We comply with all environmental laws, regulations and performance standards in all of our operations.
- We establish good community relations in areas where we operate and respond in a respectful and courteous manner to any concerns raised by members of the public.
- We maintain effective and cooperative relationships with environmental regulatory agencies.
- We ensure that all personnel are aware of environmental regulatory requirements that directly affect their jobs. We require our employees and subcontractors to commit themselves to full environmental compliance with respect to all daily tasks.